- Maximize improvements within the program budget of $62 million.
- Improve safety and efficiency of the transportation network while supporting connectivity for the local community.
- Provide a durable and maintainable transportation infrastructure allowing for future expansion.
- Minimize impacts to the traveling public during construction while safely delivering the project by November 1, 2023.
- Deliver the project using a diverse workforce.
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) – December 7, 2020
To view the RFQ, please click here.
For questions or clarifications regarding the RFQ, please submit form DB-107 Request for Clarification RFQ to email@example.com. The form can be found in the list below. All Requests for Clarification will be answered publicly on this website at the link below. The name of the individual or firm submitting the Request for Clarification will not be released.
The following are Design-Build forms which potential companies will need to submit SOQs (Statement of Qualifications).